The Edge breakfast radio presenter and all round delightful person Megan Mansell let’s us take a sneaky look in her handbag to see the essential items that she won’t leave home without.
- I need a bright wallet because I am always misplacing it! It’s jam packed with cards I always forget to use but can’t bring myself to throw away.
- I have recently started a new natural deodorant Ultrella – so far so good! But my new best friend is their natural body spray. It smells great and is an instant refresher after the gym or a long day.
- I always have a Tangle Teezer with me, my hair just needs one half decent gust of wind for it to be a nest (even if I have spent hours on it).
- I always have a good balm on me, loving Koaka healing balm at the moment. Obviously great for dry lips, but this one is also great on little cuts or stings or rashes.
- I have my new Samsung Z Flip with me at all times. Love the size of this phone and that I get to flip it shut after a phone call like a 2000’s boss!
- Urban Decay setting spray has been my game changer for years now. I use it daily to make sure my makeup stays in place and to give me a refresher throughout the day.
- My go-to lip duo at the moment, Crazy in Love lipliner by Charlotte Tilbury and Babe Alert by Smashbox.
- Olaplex hair oil is small enough to keep in my bag and lightweight enough to not make my hair greasy.
- I always have bits and bobs in my bag, I’m the Mary Poppins of my friends. I’m surprised there isn’t a safety pin as I normally have a couple of those floating around. Also these are my last few tampons! I have ordered myself a moon cup for the future (finally)